Thursday, January 14, 2016

What is going on...

A few days ago I was consoling my oldest daughter because David Bowie died. (I showed her Labyrinth and that was a gateway to his music)

Today I found out Alan Rickman died and now I have to be there for my other daughter because she loves Harry Potter and he was absolutely amazing at playing Snape.  I also had a huge crush on him in Robinhood :). 

Both were amazing at what they did and it's sad to see the go. Thankfully their legacies will live on. One good thing about the digital age I guess

:(

2 comments:

Aunty said...

I knew about Ziggy's passing but I didn't know Alan Rickman is gone too. So sad. Two very talented men.

Yes, we are lucky to still have them on electronic media.

Your girls are lucky to have YOU as a mom too.

love and hugs to all

♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥

Toni said...

You may now need to comfort your mother--Glenn Fry has passed away as well. :(