Sunday, September 21, 2014

Good news

Well I found some interfacing while I was going through things. Yeah!! So I cut out the rest of the circles and even had a little left over just in case I need more.  For this Christmas quilt I am going more for throw size so I should be ok. 
With the weather changing and my finger healing my thoughts are moving toward wooly things. I washed everything and it's drying. I also found out that Mj will need a new hat. Hence winding up the gorgeous red yarn. Dyed by my friend it is special. 

Non gory picture of my new scar. Healed pretty quick :)




1 comment:

Aunty said...

Glad to see how nicely your wound has healed. Is it still tender or are you ready to start knitting again?

This Christmas quilt is for you, right? Can't wait to see it!

Smoochies to all!
♥♥♥♥♥♥