Thursday, January 29, 2009

January Socks

Yep it is that time of the month, time to post my socks for the Sock A Month. This month is not baby socks!! (that will be next month) Nope this time I have 6 year old socks!
tickled crosshatch
The pattern is Crosshatch from Sensational Socks and the yarn is Lorna Laces in Tickled Pink. Those who know us know whose feet those are.
tickled crosshatch
The yarn striped nicely with no real pooling going on, except at the gusset where it is to be expected.
point those toes!

=)

Maybe I can get one pair for me done this year = P

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oooh, that yarn is super pretty. I love how it striped up. I have two colorways of Lorna's Laces and I haven't tried to knit with them yet. Maybe it's the time? How many stitches around are the socks? (For the sake of guessing how mine might stripe/pool/etc.)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!